- Gelendzhik Test Base of BERIEV Aircraft PJSC (Hydrobase), 3 Solnechnaya Street, town of Gelendzhik
- Gelendzhik Airport, 10 Solntsedarskaya Street, town of Gelendzhik
Exhibition operating hours:
September 22-24, 2016
- for Exhibitors: 08:00 - 18:00
- for professional and private visitors: 10.00 - 17.00
September 25, 2016
- for Exhibitors: 08:00 - 15:00
- for professional and private visitors: 10:00 - 15:00
How to get to Gelendzhik?
By air: land in the international airports of Gelendzhik or Anapa, or Krasnodar, or Sochi, then take a bus/taxi to Gelendzhik via Novorossiysk.
By train: arrive at Novorossiysk, then take a taxi or a bus to Gelendzhik (in September, the bus will depart every hour).
By car: when travelling from the central Russia, drive via Krasnodar, Goryachiy Kluch-Dzhubga (or Abinsk - Krymsk - Novorossiysk).
By bus: take the bus travelling the following route: Krasnodar - Novorossiysk - Gelendzhik, or Krasnodar - Goryachiy Kluch - Gelendzhik (in September, there are about 30 departures a day).
Distance between Gelendzhik and:
Novorossiysk - 37 km
Anapa - 85 km
Krasnodar - 180 km
Sochi - 251 km
Rostov-on-Don - 480 km